Every Thursday from 5-9pm enjoy all 10oz beer for $1.50 off!
Movie times are 6 & 8 pm on Friday & Saturday nights.
For the Saturday 8pm showing we turn down the lights (even more) & turn up the volume.
Be sure to get here a few minutes early to grab a beer & get settled before the movie starts!
Showing Saturday, July 20th at 8pm:
July 19-20 It’s Summer Love Weekend – Pucker Up!
Summer love is in the air & eight puckery beers are on tap. What better way to celebrate than by watching Grease (and singing along) at Grindhaus? No cover or ticket fee, just get here a few minutes early to grab a beer or 2 and some popcorn!
As a special bonus, all PUCKER UP flights of 4 x 10oz Sours will be $1 off all weekend long!
On tap Friday, July 19th at 5pm:
- *NEW* PINK LADY – Strawberry Vanilla Berliner Weisse Sour Ale with Lactose
- FRANCHISE WARS – Jalapeno & Tomatillo Berliner Weisse Sour Ale
- SUMMER NIGHTS – Honey & Elderberry Berliner Weisse Sour Ale
- XANADU – Fruit Punch & Pink Peppercorn Gose
On tap Saturday, July 20th at 5pm:
- *NEW* T-BIRD – Orange-Peach Berliner Weisse Sour Ale inspired by the Fuzzy Naval
- HELLBOY – Raspberry-Chipotle Berliner Weisse Sour Ale with a hint of Cayenne
- OUR MAN IN HAVANA – Lime-Mint Berliner Weisse Sour Ale
- FUN IN ACAPULCO – Hibiscus, Cinnamon, & Allspice Gose (Salted Sour Ale) with Lactose
July 21, 12pm Grindhaus Guac-off!
Looks like we got ourselves a good, old-fashoined Guac-off! Get ready to rock out with your Guac out at the 1st Grindhaus Guac-off!
Try some of the area’s best Guacamole & cast your vote for the winner.
Think your Guac is the best? Drop us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you the rules and a registration form. ALL ENTRANTS MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
You supply the Guac, we’ll supply the chips. This will be a people’s choice blind tasting competition. Winner takes home a $30 Grindhaus beer tab!
July 24 – Crafts & Drafts Ladies’ Night 7pm
We had such a great turnout for Crafts & Drafts that we thought we’d do it again, only this time as a Ladies’ Night!
Krystina Yeager from The Whimsical Witch will be teaching a class making your very own jewelry dishes. We will also have other vendors: Amy from Color Street Nails, Brooke from It Works, Paulette from Adorna Vida Creations handmade jewelry, and possibly more. Tickets include all materials for the craft part of the night.
Get your tickets before they sell out!
July 28, 12-2pm Bulldogs & Brews: Florida English Bulldog Rescue Fundraiser with Sunny’s Nitro Ice Cream!
Stop by Grindhaus from 12-2pm on Sunday, July 28th to show your support of the Florida English Bulldog Rescue! They will be on site with some of their Bullies that are up for adoption, and Sunny’s Ice Cream will be here serving scooped ice cream, ice cream cookie sandwiches, and beer floats! We will have our super special peanut butter spent brewing grain puppy treats, as well as yummy human treats, available by donating to the the rescue!
The Florida English Bulldog Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)3 rescue, with a dedicated group of volunteers working hard to help the sick, injured, neglected or unwanted English Bulldogs thoughout the state of Florida
Art by Valerie Clemans will also be at the event doing pet portraits, so bring your fur-babies!
JUST ADDED! Demons Down Brewing will be collaboratin’ on a Peanut Butter Brown Ale with us just for this event using their custom roasted artisan Peanut Butter! Yum!
August 13 Dunedin Ladies of Lager 5:30-7:30pm
The Dunedin Ladies of Lager will be back at Grindhaus on a special Tuesday night taking collections for The Spring of Tampa Bay (www.thespring.org). Their last 2 drives were huge successes, so let’s do it again! All ladies are welcome to join us for an evening of fun, friends, beer and giving back!
If you can’t make the meeting but would like to contribute, feel free to drop off your donations in the tap room up until the day of the event!
Here’s a list of suggested items:
Bath towels, Washcloths, Twin Blankets, Flat Sheets & Fitted Sheets, Pillows & Pillowcases (Standard), Laundry Detergent, Sanitary pads & tampons, Hair Care Products (including items for women of color), Deodorant, Bar soap & Body wash, Toothbrushes & Toothpaste, Baby Powder, Baby Shampoo, Baby Wipes, Baby Bottles, Sippy Cups, Diapers (sizes 4,5 & 6) & Pull Ups, Diaper Rash Ointment, Baby Food, Formula, Pedialyte, Orajel, Gas Cards (Hess, Shell, etc,), Bus Passes, Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, Dollar General, etc.)
About The Spring: The Spring’s mission is to prevent domestic violence, protect victims, and promote change in lives, families and communities. Since our founding in 1977, they have provided a safe haven and comprehensive supportive services to more than 60,000 abused adults and their children, and answered calls all hours of the day and night from well over 150,000 women in crisis. The Spring is the Department of Children and Families (DCF) certified Domestic Violence Center for Hillsborough County, and one of the largest of Florida’s 42 certified domestic violence centers, with a combined emergency shelter and transitional housing bed count of 174 beds. It is the first domestic violence center in the United States to have an accredited public school on an emergency shelter campus so resident families have more options for the safety and emotional support of their children. The Spring is committed to serving all survivors in an abusive household, having added a small kennel on our shelter grounds to meet the needs of survivors’ pets. While in shelter, the family pets are fostered with veterinary professionals, further reducing barriers for survivors seeking shelter.
Aug 30-Sept 1 Abide: The Dude Days of Summer
Abide at Grindhaus this Labor Day weekend with all things Dude & Dude related!
- Movie showing Friday & Saturday at 8pm
- Play a round of DUDE the card game!
- Come dressed as your favorite Big Lebowski character all weekend long & get a free pour & entry into the best costume contest!
Welcome to Wizards & Wands, a weekend of Wizarding World beers, events, specials, movies, classes, and even an Autumn Market!
A Fortune Teller & Tarot Reader will be on site all weekend long!
Come & get sorted at one of our Harry Potter Crafts & Drafts!
Saturday, September 28 @ noon: Unleash your inner wizard with Potter-painting at Grindhaus! We’ll supply the beer & popcorn so you can have fun & create. Our talented instructor Sarai will guide you step-by-step through your own, custom Harry Potter painting for just $25 (supplies included in cost)! Sign up in advance – ticket info coming soon…
Sunday, September 30, 2-6pm Wizards & Wands Autumn Market
We’re wrapping up our Wizards & Wands Weekend with a Market. Get ready for Autumn & Halloween with goodies and treats from our wickedly talented vendors!
- The Whimsical Witch – Whimsically Witchey wands, candles, intention bottles, dreamcatchers, and home decor.
- Sheree Studio – Hauntingly beautiful and gothic art by local Abstract Expressionist Sheree King.
- Color Street Nails – Bloody gorgeous Autumn & Halloween Color Street nail strips!
- Potter Punks – Patches, Pins, & Shirts. For Wizard Punks, By Wizard Punks.
- Adorna Vida Creations – Custom unique jewelry, glass, paintings and gifts.
- Authentic Soul Wellness – Licensed Massage Therapist Crystal Hoskins will be on site giving massages AND will have Autumn scented essential oils.
- Art by Valerie Clemans – Autumn ceramics and Harry Potter-y. Perfect for holding your pumpkins & Autumn Essential Oils.
- Fortune Teller & Tarot Reader Lisa C.
- Cake Balls by Dawny – Forget the stick – these Cake Balls of awesome are magically delicious!
- Professional Henna with Jenny Banchero – Professional, affordable, organic henna services.
- Cards and beadweaves with Gillian
- Plus more!
Still seeking vendors! We have several confirmend and a few that have shown interest, but not confirmed yet, and are seeking more! Please contact us at email@example.com if you have a service or item and would like to become a vendor at this event. Wanted vendors: Food items (i.e. Autumn jams & jellies, breads, candies), Palm Readers, broom makers, wire wrap jewelry, leather working, blown glass, gem & stone vendors, steampunk, oddities…pretty much anything you’d see at a Ren Fest we are looking for!